Facial steam – Uses and its Pros & Cons
Facial steam – Uses and its Pros & Cons
Facial steam – Uses and its Pros & Cons – A woman always wants beautiful blonde and fennel skin. And to get it, she uses every way she thinks right. To improve her skin, she goes from home remedies to parlor. We also make bleaching, clean-up and facial from time to time.
These are the ways in which we have to spend both money and time. Today we will tell you the way without any expense you will find beautiful skin. You have to resort to steam several times to avoid winter. Today we will know how we can make our skin better by steam.
What is Steam – Generally steam is water in the gas form. When water boils, it forms. Steam is invisible.
There are many uses of this like cooking vegetables, steam cleaning of fabrics, carpets and flooring, heating buildings, ironing cloths etc. These are domestic uses of steam bur increasing beauty, steam is very helpful too. According to beauty experts there are two way of using steam- for face and for hair.
Facial Steam – When you let steam absorb into your face for several minutes it is called facial steam or facial sauna. You can done it by face steamer or a bowl of hot water. It is very hard to do it directly. We can use a towel or any cloth for it.
Hair Steam – For doing this , people have a wet towel over their head and hair so that as much steam as possible is directed towards their hair and scalp. Generally it is useful to absorb hair oil into scalp and for extra shining hairs.
Benefits of Facial Steam-
- Removes toxins- Steam causes your skin to sweat and as a result lot of toxins are released. It open your pours so that dirt and bacteria can easily be removed when we use a scrub after that. On the top dead skin cells can be removed easily.
- Removes acne and blackheads- Steam can prevents acne , blackheads and whiteheads. Sebum forms blackheads and whiteheads . It is a natural lubricant of your skin. When it gets sticky because of its excess amount, blackhead is formed. By steam we can soften it and melt the sebum easily. Acne creates with clogged pores. With closed pours dirt can’t get out. Steam can open all the pores of skin.
- Good for dry skin- Steam is perfect for enabling nourishing and hydrating skin care product. It prevents dry skin. Steam gives natural moisture into skin deeply. After each facial steaming session, drink a few glasses of water it will re-hydrate your skin.
- Stop signs of aging skin- Steam process makes a good flow of blood circulation of your face skin. When blood circulation is better , then your skin cells go healthy and you will get a wrinkle free skin. It creates natural tightness and rosy color for your skin. Steaming gets more sweat. In sweating process many good nutrients and minerals absorb in outer layer of our skin, which is good.
- Gives relaxation- Steam is very common in relaxation method. In Ayurvadic treatment, steaming process has a necessary place. This process gives a healthy warmness which affects our body and brain. We can add some oils (fragrance) too. It keeps healthy our breathing system too. So it is beneficial in sinus problems too. It cures cough and cold too, we all know that.
Disadvantages of Facial Steam-
- Excessive sweating – If your facial steam too frequently you could make your skin drier because of excessive sweating. So don’t go over board.
- Oily skin – Sometimes facial steam activates oil glands so badly. It can makes your skin oily and sticky. Because of that you have to suffer with pimples too.
- Over tanned – Heat of sun rays are causes of tanning. Just like that steam also delivers heat to your skin and excessive heat can cause tanned skin and premature aging signs.
- Skin irritation – Facial steam is not very good for combination and sensitive skin. It may create allergy, irritation and itching.
- Inflammation – Be careful while taking steam. It can cause of burning and inflammation.